- What platforms is Caregi available on?
- Caregi is available for iOS and through the browser. An Android version is planned for future release.
- How much does Caregi cost?
- The web version of the app is free, though the iOS app is a one-time charge of $1.99.
- How do I logout?
- There's a link you can press under the "Settings" tab simply labeled "Logout".
- How do I change my password?
- Under the "Settings" tab, there is a "Change Password" option that will bring up a screen requiring you to enter both your old password as well as a new password (which you will have to confirm.)
- Does the iOS app have Apple Watch support?
- Not yet, but this is a planned feature for the future.
- Does the iOS app work on iPads?
- Yes, but it is not well optimized for them at this time, but we want to add that in a future update. Buying the app for iPad will get you the app on iPhone and vice versa.
- How do I delete a habit?
- Tap on the habit's card under the "Habits" tab, which will bring up more details about the habit. This will include a delete button.